Our aim is to work together to inspire every child to reach their full potential in a safe, happy, caring and committed environment and to make a positive difference to the lives of each and every one of our pupils, both academically and personally. We are ambitious, passionate and determined to achieve success in every aspect of school life. The staff, the governing body and the Trust work together to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all our pupils, regardless of their social, cultural or economic background.
· Promoting and celebrating our school’s core values of RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, KINDNESS and COURAGE.
· Upholding British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance.
· Building relationships that encourage belonging, caring, collaboration, noticing and trust.
· Understanding our own and other’s behaviour and modelling and supporting therapeutic and restorative practice.
· Our engaging and coherent curriculum that encourages and links creativity, enquiry, skills and knowledge.